Pumpkin Pickin 2013


This past weekend we took the kiddos to the pumpkin patch. It was a chilly 45 degrees so we opted not to take the tractor out to the field--which I was kind of bummed about, but the kids had a bast regardless!
The rule was that you can pick any pumpkin you want, as long as you could carry it yourself! :oP






After picking out the perfect pumpkin, the kiddos had fun with all of the Halloween decor. 

 This pic just cracks me up! :oP



Then, we opted for stickers on the pumpkins instead of carving them--because lets face it, I would have done most of the carving anyways and what fun would that have been?





Halloween is one week from today (craziness!).


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments

  1. Too cute! Stickers on the pumpkins sounds like a great idea! Pumpkin carving is fun, however I cannot stand the smell of it! LOL But I think Saturday night we'll be carving one since Emma has been asking and asking =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stickers?! Awesome idea! Colson is looking like such a little man! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)