18 weeks vs 31 weeks

The first photo is my 18 week belly shot and the second photo is my 31 week belly shot.

     

I can physically tell I am larger but the photos don't really show it all that well.  Weird!

Baby, fetus at 31 weeks - BabyCenter
But there is an almost 3 and a half pound baby in there!  :o)

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

1 comment

  1. I still cant believe how tiny you are still! Lucky!! That baby weight will come super quick for you. I am soooo jealous! But I can tell that you have gotten bigger in all your pics. You just carry long instead of all out in front. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)