Nail Polish Swap--The Reveal!

Today is reveal day for the nail polish swap I co-hosted a few weeks ago.


I was partnered up with Heather over at My Glittery Heart.

When my package from Heather arrived it was definitely a happy mail day!!

I opened up my box to find everything in this cute little bag. 

Like, seriously, how cute is this?

Inside the bag we're all these pretty polishes and some nail files.


I love everything that Heather picked out for me! I mean, purple...of course I'm going to love that! And I am excited to try out that nude polish. I have yet to find one I love. The Essie polish will be perfect for Spring and I think the red screams Disney to me so I think my toes will get that color before we leave next week. :o)

Here are the polish names (L-R):
ESSIE--Berried Treasures
O.P.I--You're So Vanilla
O.P.I--Coca-Cola Red
O.P.I.--Hello Hawaii Ya?


Thank you, Heather for my polishes. I love them!!

Be sure to link up with us, if you participated in the swap! We'd love to see your goodies.

12 comments

  1. Wow! Heather did amazing!! I love all of the colors...mostly the purple =) So pretty! I'm so glad you joined us in this swap =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tons of fun! Thanks for including me as a co-host! And yes, that purple is perfect!

      Delete
  2. That purple is to die for...gorgeous! Definitely adding that one to my "must have" list for spring. Thanks for hosting the Swap--it has been so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I can't wait to try out the purple one! So pretty!

      Delete
  3. Wow, great selection of colors. Thanks for hosting the swap...it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great swap - thank you for hosting! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors!! Heather made awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too!! She did a great job! Glad you had fun with the swap! :o)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)