Choo Choo! New Phone Coming Through!

This outfit is just too cute! I had to take some photos of our little man wearing it.

It's more of a dressy outfit but we were going out so I thought it would be appropriate.
Where were we going, you ask?
We were headed out to the Verizon store to get my new phone! :o)

I am now the proud owner of the iPhone!
Front, back, and side views of iPhone 4 in black.
I cannot even begin to tell you how extremely excited I am to own this phone. I am always one of those people who is a year or two behind on the 'cool stuff'...so I just kind of had it in my head that when Verizon came out with the iPhone there would be no way I would be able to get it. I just figured I would have to wait until I could upgrade in another 2 years--in 2013 and that was even if I was able to get it then. But when my MIL said she would get it for me as an early birthday gift, I couldn't pass up the offer! :o)

A super HUGE thank you goes out to my in-laws for such an awesome birthday gift! I LOVE it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)